VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)

Author:
Sarah to Candace
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:08:56 07/06/21 Tue
In reply to: Candace 's message, "Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)" on 05:36:19 07/06/21 Tue

Hello Candace,

It's good to see your posts, as always.

I think most boys love to hide in those clothing racks. Where none of my girls liked to hide in clothing racks when they were young, I am sure there have been girls that do. My middle daughter, when she was just 3-5, would love to crawl under the benches in dressing rooms or in shoe stores. She was always such a monkey when she was little.

I have needed to spank boys (my son and other boys under my care) more often in public than with girls, but my girls definitely earned their share of dressing room or bathroom spankings, as well.

I didn't have a specific age where I cut it off at, just if they acted up in public, then we took a walk to the dressing room or restroom for a trip over my lap. But of course spankings in public really phased out when they got to be older, especially with my girls. A spanking in their teens, in public, was truly rare. There were a few they received at church at 13-14 yrs old.

Although with my son, public spankings, where by no means common, were still more consistent for him even at 13-14 yrs old. And he received one at 15, as well (that was also a church spanking).

With Andy, much like I did with my son, he has continued to receive public spankings when he has needed them. His last time was in February (13, almost 14 at the time) where I took him to the family restroom at the mall and spanked him for continued sulk and sass when he wasn't getting his way.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: SarahJT18:42:10 07/24/21 Sat
  • Re: Sarah -- Sarah to JT, 19:06:24 07/26/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.