VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The strategic use of the spanking threat

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:00:27 07/06/21 Tue
In reply to: Etbyrd 's message, "The strategic use of the spanking threat" on 13:01:56 07/05/21 Mon

Much like Mary and Cherie, I have never been subtle, have always been direct when I have threatened a spanking.

"Do you want Mommy to pull down your pants and spank your bare bottom over her knee? Keep it up, and that's exactly what will happen."

"This is your last warning. If I have to tell you once more, Mommy is going to spank you!"

"Do you want to be spanked? Because you are doing an excellent job of heading towards one right now."

If we are away from home, I have said this or similar. "Do you want Mommy to take you to the restroom and spank your bare bottom? You know I will, if you keep it up." And they do know as it has been something I've done often over the years.

Similar to Mary, if they are acting up in front of others, I have also told them "I will spank you, right here and now, if you don't stop." And again, they know it's not an idle threat as I have never had an issue spanking with others present if the children found the need to misbehave in front of them.

Etbyrd, I have done very similar to your mother on threats with the children in the car. And it hasn't matter whomever else may be there. It's not that I have done it to embarrass them, but if their behavior requires a spanking warning (or even actual spanking), then I am going to do what I need to as their mother (or caregiver, if I am babysitting them) to adjust their behavior.

But I have given similar warnings in the car/van to the children, "If I have to pull this vehicle over, I will also be pulling down your pants. You need to stop, right now."

With children I 'have' spanked when pulling over, I have said, "Keep it up and I pull this vehicle over. You know what happens next after that. And I know you don't want that to happen."

That said, pulling over to spank is something I have actually done pretty rarely. Usually I will wait until we get home, especially if the child is older. The older child can wait and stew on their spanking. And honestly, spanking in the van is just more cumbersome when the children are older (bigger), so I find it's better to wait.

Now having to spank during road trips is another situation. Of course there is no 'going home' there. When we visit our home up north, it's a decent drive (over 5 hours), so it has caused some spankings with the kids due to the long drive. Kids get restless, and where you have to be patient with them, in the end I still have expectations of good behavior as always.

So when there has been behavior on the trip that has needed attention, I have used rest stops that are on the way (or back) to administer much needed spankings.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: The strategic use of the spanking threatKaren12:03:18 07/06/21 Tue
    Re: The strategic use of the spanking threat Etbyrd19:15:39 07/06/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.