VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Strictest mother ever Mine

Author:
Kim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:50:13 07/06/21 Tue
In reply to: ask moms 's message, "Strictest mother ever" on 01:15:52 07/01/21 Thu

Hello

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this. It's been a busy few weeks for me. I would have to say that my mother was rigorous. When I was growing up, I always thought of her as being old-fashioned. She did not like women wearing pants or shorts and very rarely worth herself, maybe only at the lake or something. She always wore a skirt. And address formal occasions like church and out in public.
Growing up, I had rules. I had a curfew comma; I had a bedtime. The second mother had a list of rules I had to follow. I had chores I had to do every day. My mother had very high standards. And when I fell short, I got a spanking with the hairbrush. I am also willing to admit that I was very hardheaded growing up and very stubborn. Then this caused us to have a lot of issues that did not end well for me. My mother had no problem spanking me outside of the home as well. Bathrooms sometimes add at church. If we were visiting someone and I got in trouble, I would call it there.
When I was 13, a group of us were at someone's house, and my mother did not like the way I was acting. She asked our host if there was a place that we could talk privately. And she asked her if she could borrow a belt to help facilitate the discussion. She took us to what must have been her bedroom; she handed my mother a belt that she said was used on her daughters. While she was still standing there, my mother told me to take my pants and panties down. I was so humiliated. Thankfully it's a woman left. I what's humbled because everyone knew it was happening. I rejoined the group with puffy red eyes and a sore bottom.
Today I am a lot like her. My daughter has rules to follow. She has a curfew and a bedtime. She is given a list of chores to do every week. I monitor her. I checked the website schoolwork her homework the school uses regularly. I also have an excellent relationship with her teachers, so I find out about it quickly if there is a problem.
My daughter is nine years old paradise banker with the same hairbrush I got spanked with and it. There are many differences between my mother and me, and I do a lot of things differently. I think I listened more. I always felt my mother didn't listen to me. So it's imperative with my daughter that I heard Ben let her say what's on her mind.
Sad being said, I'm spanking about once a week

Kim

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Strictest mother ever Penelope197012:51:45 07/13/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.