VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanking Talk :)

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:32:27 07/08/21 Thu
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "The coven convenes" on 13:35:03 07/08/21 Thu

Mark,

Oh how I wish I could be there for this and join in on the spanking talk :) and see your reaction. Purely for research mind you.

My sister and I on many occasions while talking with mom have reminisced on past and present spankings, the worst, different stories and laughed at times. We thanked mom when we were in our teens for spanking us and for loving us as she did, and for not grounding us but spanking instead.

When I get the chance to talk with my spanking mom friends we always end up catching up on recent spankings given and when sitting around a table or poolside we have reminisce of memorable spankings, when the boys or even their friends are present, if they happen to be in the kitchen I hear “moommm!” or in ear shot at home they head for their bedrooms, if when I am talking with friends before church the same thing happens and when they were younger I kept them with me to keep them from running around they would blush and not be very happy about the topic at hand.

But the funny thing is they have in the past talked about past spankings, another group boy thing I guess, this has happened a few times with my boys, Zach, Mason and Tommy. I remember the first time I heard them, it was during one of our campout sleepovers, the older boys were 12, we were all sitting on the back porch. I don’t remember how it came up but they got onto the subject of spankings from me, maybe I had recently spanked, ‘worst spankings ever’ things they did to get a spanking, ones they will never forget, I do believe it was also badge of honor time with 10 and 12 year olds, they all agreed my spankings were the worst ever and have told me many times I have to be the best spanker ever. Bobby brought up he loves the cuddling after, they agreed and have said that since.

They have over the years had these same conversations and remembered some spankings I had forgot. I know it was partly a badge of honor thing with them but they also reveled in some of the things they did to get spanked like old men sitting around reminiscing of sporting achievements, battles they went through. They have also had a couple times like this when Ashley was present.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Badge of honourMarkW12:56:05 07/12/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.