VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I was a busy spanker last week

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:04:03 07/12/21 Mon

Austin was spanked Wednesday the 7th at my friends pool, he was reminded as I put his floaty on him of all the instructions and rules and that if need be he would be spanked right here, he shook his head and said he understood, this being his 2nd time at the pool he was like a fish to water much more relaxed and being more his little 8 year old self and it didn’t take long before he became rambunctious in the pool splashing and jumping in off the side right near others.

I called him out to give him his warning, his last warning, I got “but I’m only playing” again I told him the rules and he went back in. Not 15 minutes later he was running around the pool on the deck then before I could do or say anything he slipped and fell, but got up laughing. Seeing he was ok I could not wait to spank, he just missed hitting his head. I loudly called him over to me as I was heading towards him telling him he was lucky not to have smacked his head on the deck or hurt himself running on the deck and he knows it's a spankable offense.

I took him right to my chair, removed his swim trunks, put a towel over my lap then lifted him up and over my lap as he was already crying before his trunks were removed. This was a serious hand spanking, seeing how I can only spank his very cute bottom with my hand I made sure he understood the seriousness of his actions by giving him a longer harder hand spanking on his little wet adorable bottom, by far the longest and most painful of his young life, believe me he yelled his lungs out and was trying to twist and turn off my lap trying in vain to block his bottom. He came off my lap with a dark tomato red bottom.

He sat on my lap and cried it out then didn’t want to leave me until Ashley came and asked if he wanted to go back in with here, telling him no one will tease him, “almost everyone here has been spank here just like you were.” He said ok, and went in with her and enjoyed the rest of his time in the pool.

Tommy and Mason slept over Thursday night, they were dropped off early in the morning, Bobby and Mason were spanked Thursday morning with so many boys wanting to play a video game on a day when they could not go out (torrential downpours all day) I had made a schedule so everyone had equal time and there would be no fights, this is something I have done for ever with the boys. Bobby and Mason ( who were playing against each other in a game) I told them when it was about 5 min left on their time and when it was up they made all kinds of fuss that they weren’t ready there was yelling back and forth with the other boys from the living room so I went in and it was 2 minutes past there time and they were still playing, I shut their game off so Donny and Scott could have their time.

They had the nerve to give me mouthy, disrespectful attitude and “HEY WE AREN’T FINISHED!” They know the rules, this isn’t something new, it is something to observe still now when at 15 those two can be like 10 year olds and bratty as well. I wasn’t happy with them and being a short fuse day I let them know they earned a spanking. I had them wait by the couch as I returned with my brush and spanked them right there as I sat on the couch, both boys were tearing up and pleading for one more chance, the usual I’m sorry, won’t do it again... I took Mason first and I so enjoyed having him over my lap again (it had been a month since I last spanked Mason) and seeing his ever so cute round bubble bottom.

My hand spankings for the two of them were the same as usual for a standard spanking. It didn't take long at all for both of them to begin crying loudly, and not soon after that I heard the pleas and begging for me to stop, but their words were soon that spanking babble then just uncontrollable crying as their bottom changed color, bouncing and flexing, moving their hips, wiggling, kicking as I spanked hard and at a 2 spank a second pace.

The hand spanking had the usual tell-tale effects the 'handprints' overlapping one another, all over the bottom, sit spots and upper thighs. I would say probably maybe a little before halfway is when they started the uncontrollable loud crying, but of course not even being halfway I still had a lot of hand spanking left to do. So I continued to hand spank while they continued kicking, wiggling, trying trying to get their right arm free from my grip to block their bottom, crying frantically over my lap. But I am able to hold those I spank down easily enough and continue to spank as long and as hard as I want/need to.

The hairbrush portion was even more awful for them. But they were in absolute hysterics from the first hairbrush swat all the way to the end, arms and legs flying frantically all over the place, squirming back and forth trying to twist and arch their backs on my lap. But they could not avoid the never ending swats of my hairbrush. They were spent when all was said and done and after cuddle time went up to Bobby’s room until lunch.

Tommy was spanked Thursday night after his shower (it had been about a month for Tommy as well, he left the bathroom floor wet, his dirty clothes and wet towel on the floor for me and used the toilet without flushing. He knows my bathroom rules and he has as with all the boys been spanked for this in the past. I called him to the bathroom scolded him and had him take care of things as I went to get my brush. I took him back to Bobby’s room, sitting on the bed, bared him, took him over my lap as he was already crying crocodile tears pleading for one more chance, again 15 going on 10. Tommy’s spanking was more on the serious side, longer than a normal standard spanking and harder with my hand and brush. I see that bathroom behavior as total disrespect for me and everyone and they know better. He came off my lap with a shiny apple red bottom and upper thighs with the telltale brush marks.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: I was a busy spanker last weekKaren10:42:51 07/12/21 Mon
Re: I was a busy spanker last weekMichelle11:15:50 07/12/21 Mon
Re: I was a busy spanker last weekMarkW12:28:13 07/12/21 Mon
Re: I was a busy spanker last weekJ.13:49:28 07/12/21 Mon
Re: I was a busy spanker last weekCherie15:08:42 07/12/21 Mon
Re: Bathroom issuesCandace06:11:37 07/13/21 Tue
Re: I was a busy spanker last weekIvana03:34:56 07/14/21 Wed
Re: I was a busy spanker last weekMaria B.04:21:40 07/14/21 Wed
Re: I was a busy spanker last weekSarah17:54:38 07/15/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.