VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Bathroom issues

Author:
Candace
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:11:37 07/13/21 Tue
In reply to: Mary 's message, "I was a busy spanker last week" on 09:04:03 07/12/21 Mon

Bathroom issues

I spanked Carter on Sunday for the same thing as you with Tommy.

A busy spanking week, actually in two days, but I saw your reply to Cherie, I knew it was nothing new for you having that many boys in your house. All those spanking were so needed especially young Austin, the safety rules we as parents impose are there for a reason and children don’t want to heed them the best way to remind and drive our message home is with a good bare bottom spanking over our lap. That was a very good serious hand spanking, good job but that is a case where a brush or spoon would have been good to have been able to add to your hand spanking.

Being spanked for bathroom issues is nothing new for my son. Sunday night my daughter went in to use the bathroom after son had his shower and it was a mess, with a capital ‘M’ the toilet used both ways and not flushed, water towel clothes on the floor all just as with Tommy. I gathered my brush went right into his bedroom to the shock of the boy and the look on his face and a hard swallow he knew why I was heading to him with my spanking face and hurried walk. I sat on his bed and spanked hand and brush, long and hard with the same results as with Tommy. That was one serious spanking that night.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Bathroom issuesMary09:39:26 07/13/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.