VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:24:09 07/15/21 Thu
In reply to: Brooke 's message, "Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?" on 14:46:48 07/15/21 Thu

Brooke,

I have never been told in the situation you are in now, where a friend of mine (or a Mom of one of my children's friends) told me I needed to give one of my children a spanking.

Although there were times my mom, or one of my sisters, had been visiting and one (or more) of my children started acting up and commented to me "I think a certain young lady/man needs their bare bottom spanked." But it wasn't said so much in the sense of telling me I need to spank, but more of a warning/statement to my child who was acting up or that they were close to being spanked/about to be spanked.

More than once my mom, or even my sisters, took the initiative to spank one of mine. And there were times I did the same with my nieces and nephews.

But with your situation, I agree with what Michelle told you. I would not rush off and spank until you get the full story. You said you know your daughter and it's not behavior she normally does, especially if she insists she behaved well.

Would she normally tell you if she did something wrong/misbehaved (when questioning her)?

I agree, more investigation is needed. Have you talked more in detail with your daughter to get a more full story of what happened? Ask her why her friend's mother would say she was being rude?

Please let us know what you find out.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?Mary17:50:07 07/15/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.