VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?

Author:
Kate
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:14:20 07/16/21 Fri
In reply to: Brooke 's message, "Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?" on 14:46:48 07/15/21 Thu

Hello Brooke,

I would echo the comments above. You certainly need to know more before you could even consider spanking your daughter over this. I would talk to the mother to try and get to the bottom of what happened, but if she won't say specifically then I would do nothing. A general allegation with no detail isn't enough to act on, particularly as you say it is out of character for your daughter.

If this woman does provide some more substantial information then I would recommend talking to your daughter about it and getting her version of events. To be honest, I would be sceptical about anything this woman has to say; why not ttell you right away what your daughter is supposed to have done.

I have had to deal with reports of misbehaviour from my children's friends' parents a couple of times in the past. Both times there was a full conversation about what had happened and I then was able to talk to my child and deal with it. Had I just been told that I needed to spank then I would have said no.

I'm sure you will be able to get to the bottom of this matter and deal with it properly.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?-UpdateBrooke09:12:46 07/16/21 Fri
    Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?-UpdateKate09:25:34 07/16/21 Fri
    Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?-UpdateGrumpy15:31:40 07/16/21 Fri
    Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?-UpdateMary15:38:26 07/16/21 Fri
    Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?-UpdateSarah09:02:19 07/18/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.