VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?-Update

Author:
Brooke
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:12:46 07/16/21 Fri
In reply to: Brooke 's message, "Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?" on 14:46:48 07/15/21 Thu

Hi, Thank you to all that shared their thoughts with me. I appreciate it.

After dinner last night my husband and I talked with Rachel and I do believe her that she was well behaved at her friend’s house and I still don’t know what to make of the mom.

We were very clear with Rachel that if we find out that she lied to us and was actually misbehaving that she will receive two separate spankings. She promised that she told us the truth.

I’m going to let it drop with the mom and not discuss it with her. She seems extremely strict with her daughter given the public spanking she gave her several weeks ago at the pool party. Rachel has many friends and I think it is best to let this one be more of a school friend.

>Hi. I’m in a bit of shock from something that
>happened an hour ago with my Rachel. She was over
>playing at a new friends house. The same new friend
>that I mentioned in the Pool Spanking posts. Anyway,
>she was over playing and her Mom calls me and asks me
>to pick up Rachel because she had been misbehaving and
>rude. That is not my daughter especially when she is
>at a friends house.
>
>I go over and Rachel is waiting with the Mom and
>Rachel seemed upset and the Mom was upset and told me
>again that Rachel had been misbehaving. When I asked
>her she said no she was being good. The Mom said to
>me that I need to take her home a give her a good
>spanking!
>
>I didn’t respond to the Mom’s statement but I told
>her I will take take if it and we left. Rachel
>insists she was good but it doesn’t make a whole lot
>of sense to me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?-UpdateKate09:25:34 07/16/21 Fri
Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?-UpdateGrumpy15:31:40 07/16/21 Fri
Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?-UpdateMary15:38:26 07/16/21 Fri
Re: Has anyone been told that their child needs a spanking?-UpdateSarah09:02:19 07/18/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.