VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Teenagers that don't learn

Author:
Margaret
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:57:55 07/19/21 Mon

Well Sydney is in the mix of an extended covid lockdown due to the Delta strain. Numbers around 100 a day, no onsite schooling in the greater Sydney area. Online schooling started again last week.

Well my 2 nephews, who are 17 & 16, are finding it hard to adjust this time. I have been very lenient so far & so has their mother. Although I had to talk her out of a spanking on Thursday. But enough is enough. Found out this morning both of them did not submit 2 papers that were due on Friday. When questioned, they said they simply just forgot & had planned to do them over the weekend. Even then, they had not been completed. So we got lying & laziness from both of them. And they both daydream too often.

We both waited till lunch time to administer 2 very hard spankings. Both of them were spanked by hand for a good 10 minutes each. Their bottoms were a cherry red & they were wailing. They were allowed to eat lunch after that before classes resumed again. They still didn't appear to put their hearts into this work.

My sister & I had another talk & decided we needed to up the ante when they logged off. They were protesting saying they had learned their lesson & then got very grumpy towards us giving us some lame excuses & talking back. What was to be a standard spanking with the hairbrush, now called for something further. Both boys were stripped naked including their socks & went over both our knees & were screaming almost straight away. Their bottoms & thighs were a dark red when we finished with them. Even shades of purple were noticeable on the elder boy, it was I who gave him the spanking. They did a danced that seemed to go on for ages. We gave them 20 mins corner time to get them to recover before being consoled by their mother. It was a sight to see the butts of the boys in that state as we had a cup of tea, content with our 'work'.

Both are on notice, anymore bad happenings for school work will result in automatic spankings. And they won't be allowed to use the heated swimming pool to cool down their butts.

Now Hugh, who is about to be 19, is not taking this lockdown too serious either. A few times he has gone out & not used a mask. On the weekend, he went down to the beach for some exercise, leaving with his masked on. I went down there about 45 minutes later & found him with 3 of his mates & they were not social distancing & also not wearing masks. I told all 4 of them off, telling them they were breaking the law. Groups of only 2 are allowed & they all knew that. They were quick to put their masks on. I got Hugh to come home with me & when we got there his father was informed of the situation & decided a spanking was the answer. He protested but to no avail. Boy, his father lit up his butt very well, getting a good dose of the Lexan paddle. We had one sorry 18yo at the end. His 2 nephews got to witness that too & well as his Aunt. He went to his room after that to recover.

Maybe an hour later, he came back downstairs & apologised for his behaviour. He was wearing some very loose basketball shorts & hugged both of us. We also told him if he offended again like this we would show him no mercy & would take his car keys off him. And if he gets caught outside by the police, he will be paying his own fine as well as getting his butt lit up again.

These teens sometimes forget they have it so good compared to what other families have had to put up with overseas during Covid hard times. Try getting that through stubborn boys & they will end up with red backsides. This Delta strain is serious & kids are now getting it too. If only we could all get vaccinated but the rollout is slow here having to wait for them to arrive from overseas.

Sorry for the rant ladies. I hope you are enjoying a good summer although that will bring extra spankings. It is winter here, but nowhere near as cold as most of you are used too.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Teenagers that don't learnMary05:51:42 07/19/21 Mon
Re: Teenagers that don't learnCandace07:37:16 07/19/21 Mon
Re: Teenagers that don't learnBrenda18:45:00 07/19/21 Mon
Re: Teenagers that don't learnMarkW13:25:53 07/20/21 Tue
Re: Teenagers that don't learnIvana18:53:28 07/20/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.