VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Teenagers that don't learn

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:51:42 07/19/21 Mon
In reply to: Margaret 's message, "Teenagers that don't learn" on 04:57:55 07/19/21 Mon

Margaret,

It’s so nice to see you post this, you go ahead a rant all you want :) thanks for sharing these spankings with us. I am so sorry to see this about the Delta strain and how bad it is there. I’m keeping you and the family in my prayers. As to the spankings, I was just curious as to why you had to talk your sister out of spanking her boys on Thursday.

It always pleases me and makes me so happy when I see another mom taking school work seriously and administering serious spankings when it concerns school and school work. Your nephews went out of their way to earn their spankings, the very much so needed and deserved all they got from you and their mom. I won’t stand for that either and have spanked my boys as well as Zach, Tommy and Mason for this. Especially with the three of them over here this past year school year doing their virtual schooling.

Yes thank you, we are enjoying our summer break here and things are going so well here with covid, we are actually having a great summer even if the weather isn’t alway cooperating, I hope you have a good winter and things get better with covid.

Your oldest boy, had such a braindead stubborn moment that was a serious safety violation and as you said against the law there, his spanking was also very much so needed. It was nice to see that he came back downstairs & apologized later for his behaviour.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Teenagers that don't learnMargaret to Mary08:45:53 07/19/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.