VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: ? Cooking time: quick high-heat sear or slow cooker?

Author:
Dylan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:51:02 07/22/21 Thu
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "Egg timer" on 12:58:12 07/14/21 Wed

I read here every so often but haven't posted in a while. I hope people here don't mind if I post a follow up question to MarkW's.

I appreciate that many moms here definately put the "pro" in pro-spanking and have a good feel for when their kid is really feeling it and know when to stop the spanking. But I'm curious about how long it actually takes to deliver your typical spankings - rather than the really big lessons you sometimes have to give. Is it a quick 20-30 swats with a paddle that you give fast at like two spanks per second and so you are done with the spanking in like 10-15 seconds? Or is it a long slow hand spanking maybe with breaks for lecturing, settling down, or getting back in position that may take many minutes from start to finish?

So if you don't mind answering, for your typical spanking how long would you say it takes from first spank to last spank? A quick 10 sec? More like 30 sec? Around a minute? A couple of minutes (1.5-2.5)? Four or 5 minutes? 8-10? more?

My contribution... Mom goes for the low and slow rump roasting technique followed by a quick high-heat sear for a nice crispy charred surface. I've sort of timed what mom does for my brothers (10 & 13). My own memory is that they went on forever. In fact, I might still be getting one! lol But passage of time is different when you are a kid getting a spanking. Something to do with the special theory of spanking relativity I think. (consult the "Physics of Spanking" by Dr. Seymour Butts). For my brothers, mom gives a long hand spanking. The first few spanks are fast and hard and that lasts maybe 10s or so. Then mom slows it down. Takes some breaks to get them back in position or settled down as needed. The spanks are less hard too. This all together takes maybe anywhere from 3-5 min depending on how serious and also how they are doing at taking their spanking. If she uses the small paddle, which she usually does, then she give a little break after the hand spanking part. Then it is a few slow but hard-ish smacks with the paddle that maybe takes 15-30 seconds depending. From experience I know its a good hard lesson that leaves a kid sore and exhausted, but we're always no worse for the wear and my butt was always completely back to normal in a day or so.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.