VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The blame game

Author:
Lois
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:59:48 07/26/21 Mon
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "The blame game" on 14:05:16 07/25/21 Sun

Mark,

A brilliant post as I know all about the blame game. There hasn’t been very many times that I have spanked them together or alone that they haven’t blamed the other, it is always someone else’s fault, the teachers fault when they have had bad grades or got in trouble in class, their friends fault, dad's fault my fault, you would think by now they would know that isn’t going to work, yes a defence mechanism for sure. My oldest boy Tomas, two years ago when he was 12 got on with a couple of bad boys at school and partook of some vandalism, they were caught red handed of course they all blamed each other and my son even still when I was baring him for his spanking in his room was still blaming the other boys and they made him participate, he was spanked three nights in a row for that.

Not that long ago when the were supposed to be cleaning their room an hour into it nothing was done but arguing, so I brought them to the living room to talk and ask why, and wouldn’t you know it the blame game starts then pushing and yelling at each other how it was “HIS FAULT!” They both ended up cleaning their room with a bright red sore bottom.

>Kids have a defence mechanism that leads them to blame
>others when in trouble. As a child I certainly tried
>to deflect responsibility for a wrong doing often
>enough, and my kids all have at various times over the
>years. I mean, what child does not want to avoid being
>put over Mum's or Dad's knee for a good spanking? Any
>port in a storm.
>
>Have you heard any of the following excuses before
>from your kids? Perhaps there are some you can add.
>
>He/she started it.
>It was her fault.
>He is lying, Mum
>She should be spanked – not me
>The dog did t*
>Why is it always me in trouble?
>I hate you, Dad!
>School sucks anyway
>Why do you always pick on me, Mum?
>
>* thanks to Anna!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: The blame gameMarkW12:45:51 07/26/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.