VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Our spankings while on our family vacation.

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:23:22 07/26/21 Mon
In reply to: Cherie 's message, "Our spankings while on our family vacation." on 13:33:47 07/26/21 Mon

Cherie,

I hope all you had a good time up at the timeshare. There were some spankings, but in my experience that is quite the norm for vacations and it has never dampened the overall enjoyment for the kids, even if they do have a sore bottom for at least a couple of days.

But all of the spankings were so well needed! I can certainly imagine that period of time in not knowing where your niece was at, in how it was probably a scare for everyone. She definitely needed to have her bare bottom spanked very soundly to be let known that you don't leave without permission and without an adult. Good for Shelly! I would, and have, done the same in similar situations.

Same with in regards to that language. I have never liked cussing in any sense, but sometimes I will give warnings depending on what is said and what the situation is (like stubbing a toe). But that word, and being used 'at' someone has always earned a mouth soaping and a spanking in this home, as well. And a more serious than normal spanking, to boot (for that kind of language).

I wanted to get some responses out tonight as we are actually leaving for our trip up north early tomorrow morning and will be gone through next weekend. Last year we had a lessened attendance due to COVID, but this year it will be more back to normal so there will be a full house.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Our spankings while on our family vacation.Cherie07:48:56 07/27/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.