VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: An ode to otk

Author:
Lois
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:11:01 07/27/21 Tue
In reply to: Grumpy 's message, "An ode to otk" on 23:28:58 07/26/21 Mon

Spankings here have been a part of both boys lives since they were 3 when they had their first proper bare bottom spanking over my lap all it took at that age was some fast stinging spanks but it got them started on how things were going to be and they were taught to respect their parents and accept their spankings, they earned it. Since then all spankings have been on the bare bottom otk, yees it is embarrassing for them when they get to be older but it is a part of the spanking.

I have no problem controlling my two over my thighs who are 11 and 14, tucked in close held tight as that is how I have spanked them since day one, that is all they know.

I use before and after spanking bare corner time here in their bedroom. Here I do the baring then send then to the corner for 15 min as I sit on the lower bunkbed and wait as they nervously shift their weight from one foot to the other flexing and relaxing their bottoms. Then I call them over and we get started as I taking an upper arm in each hand 'help' the one to be spanked over my knees and I adjust them telling them to move forward or how ever at the time. I would say the majority of their spankings are in their bedroom with me seated on the lower bunkbed.

I prefer to have my legs, thighs together with them forward enough so that their hips are right over my thighs and I am presented with a a stark white bare boy bottom turned up awaiting me to spank right under my nose. I never rush a spanking. There is nothing wrong with pausing and admiring their bare white bottom over our laps, I do that with each of my boys when I get them over my lap, I am in no hurry to start their spanking.

They are laying bent over my lap with their feet pointing to the floor but not touching it while his head is the other side of me of me facing down. But once the spanking commences they do become straight and then back to being draped across my knees and then repeated through out. The majority of my spankings are at night in my boys bedroom as I sit on the lower bunk bed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: An ode to otkMary05:35:59 07/27/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.