VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: An ode to otk

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:35:59 07/27/21 Tue
In reply to: Grumpy 's message, "An ode to otk" on 23:28:58 07/26/21 Mon

Grumpy,

Your thoughts on the so called “negative aspects” of the over the lap position for spankings is well documented and I could not disagree more. Do teens feel embarrassed, like little children going over mommy or daddy’s lap? Of course and they should, that brings their spanking up another notch without yet spanking. As I have told my boys and their friends pleading not to go over my lap and telling me its childish is one reason I will continue to do so.

Why do I and why have I always spanked over my lap? To me it was the natural way of spanking, that is how our gamma and mom spanked, I knew at 13 I would spank over my lap. The first time that I was the spanker at 17 it just felt so natural. I have never spanked any other way but bared bottom over my lap. I do believe it is a more intimate way of spanking, holding them down the physical contact, controlling their body, its as with the way I feel of the hand to bare bottom that personal touch makes for a bonding experience.

I always have and always will turn the one to be spanked over my lap for a few reasons, bare bottom spankings over the lap/knee is a bonding experience, a nurturing position, the body contact, holding them down and close, they are safe as I am controlling them, its intimate as is my hand across their bare bottom, its easy to spank them properly and land the spanks where I want to land, having the control over their bodies and bottom while over my lap so I can spank as long and as thorough as I want, need to spank.

When I put the one to be spanked over my lap I take my time making sure I have them adjusted right where I want and get them just where I want, bottom on full display, inviting my admiration, I do so enjoy the view before I start to spank.

My personal preference is to have my legs apart just enough as this gives me a good firm foundation area for them to lay across, forward a bit so they lay flat, bottom directly over my lap so I am looking right down at it, and in this position there is no rubbing of their boyhood on my thighs, as I wear my jeans (shorts on occasion ) at home and spank in them, I think they are a help as wearing a dress or skirt can be slippery and easily moves around aiding them in their squirming.

They will usually at this point reach back to cover their bottom or if not then I will ask them to reach back I will take hold of their wrist/arm and pin their arm to their lower back and my elbow pressing against their upper back, I have them under control and it allows them to squirm, wiggle and kick away, I don't get upset because I view it as a natural reaction that can't be helped and shows me I am getting through to them.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: An ode to otkCandace05:48:46 07/27/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.