VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Dressing Room Spanking

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:08:27 07/30/21 Fri
In reply to: Anna 's message, "Dressing Room Spanking" on 06:28:57 07/30/21 Fri

Anna,

Good for you, well done. That was just what your daughter needed.

This brings back memories of all the times I have had to spank while clothes shopping, back to school shopping, grocery shopping and such with my boys, back to school shopping in past years easily meant at least one spanking while out. I have also spanked my boys best friends Zach, Tommy and Mason all at some point and time while back to school shopping with them and more than just one time as with their mom’s permission, it was a help to them, I spanked Zach from about ages 8 -13 just about every year during back to school shopping a lot of it from trying on pants and shoes and usually it was him before Scott came to be in the picture it was his along with Bobby and Donny.

Scott was pretty good back to school shopping the first couple of years for him 10 and 11  he was 10 when he first started staying here and it was October and I took him clothes and shoe shopping, not having new clothes or shoes that weren’t new old clothes and shoes from the GoodWill or Salvation Army store was new and exciting for him, after that it became old and something he would rather not be doing and he had his share of changing room, restroom and van spankings since then, his first changing room spanking was when he was 12, I haven’t spanked in our changing rooms here for some time its just too loud with them not playing music any more and it being right in the middle of the store. By far I will and have taken them to the family rest room when I needed to spank while shopping.

Bobby was spanked while we were back to school shopping last August in Walmart getting school supplies and trying on some more pants. He did not want to go and I had given him a warning before we even left the house. I wasn’t putting up with his attitude so right away I took him from the changing room area to the family restroom, locked the door sat on the metal folding chair in there, took him over my lap and spanked just as if I was home, hand and brush bare over my lap.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Dressing Room SpankingCandace13:21:11 07/30/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.