VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Guilt and Affection

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:39:50 07/30/21 Fri
In reply to: Nadia 's message, "Guilt and Affection" on 11:40:57 07/30/21 Fri

Nadia,

I have never felt guilty after I have spanked, to me that’s tantamount to when I have heard of moms who say, “this is going to hurt me more than it does you. Those thoughts , words have never crossed my mind or lips. I am always very satisfied and pleased after I have spanked, satisfied of a job well done. That I administer the very much needed spanking. I also feel energized.

Before I spank I have never been affectionate to the one I am going to spank, I am after, not before.

I won’t lie, before I spank I am looking forward to spanking, for a few reasons, teaching a life lesson for one. I cannot wait to bare him and spank him and thoroughly spank him, I know just what the bottom down through their upper thighs will look like before I stop spanking.

There have been many times that they see me coming with my determined walk with a purpose and my 'look', tight lipped, brush in hand and I can see the dear in the headlights look as I hear the “PAHleese! just one more chance, “I promise I will never do that again” “just this one time” But they have already been given their chance/s and now it is time for me to spank. I don’t think they are thinking much outside the spank they are about to receive, it's the same when we are in my van and heading home they know they were going to be spanked.

As I bring them to were I will spank or and am baring them, they have a profound desire to get out of their spanking even though they know they can’t, they have to go through that spanking time machine. They beg not to be spanked, "never do it again honest" there is a profound desire to escape what now is inescapable.

For me I have a desire to spank and spank well. There are times when I am angry and I am not thinking much more than I cannot wait to get him, them over my lap and spank. I think there are times it’s good for them to know that mommy is angry with them and why.

That being said I am also looking forward to teaching a ‘good lesson’ To me the point of a spanking is to correct bad behavior, As I have said before, I never spank thinking “there they will never do or say that again, I spank to punish, because they most likely will, they are children. To me the point of a spanking is to punish bad behavior, teach them right from wrong, to discipline, protect them from making wrong dangerous decisions ie. safety issues. To teach them how to live in society, learn respect. To me the point of a spanking is to punish bad behavior, teach them right from wrong, to discipline, protect them from making wrong dangerous decisions ie. safety issues. To teach them how to live in society, learn respect. Press that reset/reboot button

There is a lot to be said for the after spanking care, To me the post spanking is just as important, they are now contrite. I will stay seated while they dance, twirl and madly rub their bottoms and upper thighs, sometimes they will role around on their bed as if they were trying to put a fire out. They will eventually come sit with me and cuddle, sit in my lap or if there is mare then one at a time also by my side cuddling, they all will then cry it out while wiping tears and snot on my shirt, they know all is forgiven and we move on. When they have quieted down and brains fully back we have a talk, we have had some of our best talks post spanking. Of course if its a bedtime spanking, after cuddling they go right to bed and right off to sleep, bare red bottom up.

Then I have my funny, loving, happy boys back, and many a time especially when they were younger they wanted to be mommy’s shadow and be helpful and affectionate.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Guilt and AffectionNadia16:38:38 07/30/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.