VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Introducing spanking late

Author:
Lucy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:20:45 07/31/21 Sat
In reply to: Nadia 's message, "Introducing spanking late" on 12:25:56 07/31/21 Sat

My kids are grown now but when they were younger I had a neighbor named Joanne who was a non-spanker and a bit at odds and ends over what to do. Her oldest daughter as I recall was only 11 but already getting a teenage attitude.

One day on the weekend and my sons Jasper and Francis (who were 14 and 12) were due a spanking for fighting earlier in the day. They had been working hard labor outside all day since the fight and I had just ordered them to their room to get ready for the belt and then for dinner. Joanne called on the phone as I had just picked up the belt and I said "Can I call you back hun, I was about to administer a couple spankings to the kids." She said sure, she just wanted to borrow some milk, so I had an idea and said "Why don't you just come over, I can handle business while you are here." She sounded unsure but agreed.
Well, I called the kids to the living room and gave them the usual lecture. When I was about halfway through Joanne arrived and I called her to come in. The boys were standing in front of the couch where I was sitting, were only wearing briefs and t-shirts.
Now, Joanne knew enough about me to know I spanked my kids but had never had the chance to see it. As she entered I motioned for her to sit down and say, "Joanne, the boys were just being punished for fighting today, I hope you don't mind watching for a few minutes and then we can chat?" She looked uncomfortable but sat down. The boys started crying simultaneously when they realized she was going to see it all.
I told them "I suppose you are embarrassed that Joanne has to see how bad kids get dealt with in our house, but that was your own choice." After a few minutes I motioned each of them to drop his briefs and drape himself over an opposite arm of the couch.
They cried more but didn't argue. The spankings were nothing out of the ordinary except that Jasper passed gas halfway through his and started crying harder. When it was clear that they both were hurting and didn't mind admitting it, I told them to pull their briefs up and get in the bathtub for dinner. They scampered off.
Joanne and I ended up having a long conversation and she told me "I wish I could do it like you do, nothing I do has an effect on Emily." She recounted how all the time-outs and natural consequences she used made her kid more defiant. I explained to her that it was not too late and that if she wanted to spank her kid and needed moral support, she could count on me. (To be continued.)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Introducing spanking lateVanessa (Abel’s Mom)01:01:31 08/01/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.