VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Do you want to sit a little uncomfortably at your next meal?

Author:
Ivana
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:21:02 08/01/21 Sun

We have set times at meals. I expect the children to be home, but actually half an hour before. In the last two weeks, my daughter Vera has been late three times. The first time, she still had a just-acceptable excuse. The second time Vera apologized immediately, but with a lazy excuse, that she lost the time. I just warned her that it should not be the rule now or if she would like to sit a little uncomfortable at the next meal?
Well, no long speech, last night she was late again without a real reason and she got the announced spanking. After we wanted to have an evening in peace, I spanked her this morning. My two boys need a spanking more often but Vera also needs a little attitude correction every two/three weeks. The rules also apply during the vacation season.
By the way. Jan is on his seventh day without a spanking today. The spanking last Sunday seems to have left a bit more of a lasting impression. I hope for his sake that it lasts for a while.
Marek's good stretch of almost 14 days without a spanking was over on Friday. He wanted to go to a friend's house to play in the very late afternoon. I explained to him that it was already so late and he could go to his friend's house the next morning. He showed me an angry attitude with his arms crossed and a grumpy face. After he continued to complain, even though I warned him that he was in risk of a spanking, I soon realized that he needed it. Without further hesitation, I accompanied him to his room, undressed him, and thoroughly spanked his little bottom until it glowed red. That got him back on course. Marek then sat down to dinner somewhat gingerly.
That was it again from my family. How are things going with you?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Sitting a a pillow at meal time?Mary15:16:25 08/01/21 Sun
Re: Do you want to sit a little uncomfortably at your next meal?Cherie15:51:51 08/01/21 Sun
Re: Do you want to sit a little uncomfortably at your next meal?Shannon04:32:21 08/02/21 Mon
Re: Do you want to sit a little uncomfortably at your next meal?Sandy11:19:43 08/02/21 Mon
Re: Do you want to sit a little uncomfortably at your next meal?Candace13:20:58 08/02/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.