VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: New Rule

Author:
Margaret
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:27:23 08/02/21 Mon
In reply to: Nadia 's message, "Re: New Rule" on 22:54:09 08/01/21 Sun

Hi Nadia,

Thank you for updating us with this situation. I have to say I am 100% behind you on this. And yes, you are right, you cannot back down. I am also in awe of how you go about spanking your son. I am more of 'an on the spot' spanker but I have delayed things in the past. Mostly for me to calm down & sometimes it was just better to delay it for a more convenient time due to family circumstances. I love the fact that you spank straight after your son has a shower & comes naked to you.

So with the new rule, this is very sensible. No lies under any circumstance. And always spanked with the paddle too. Can I ask, how many swats do you give for a strapping & how many if you use the paddle?

One think I can suggest to you is that you can vary how many strokes you give with the paddle depending on how serious the 'lie' is. This way, he is always spanked with the paddle but you can be flexible with how serious the spanking gets. Whether or not you tell him, would be up to you.

I too love the cuddles straight after a spanking & my teens tend/tender to hang around with me too after a spanking. It was more my boys than the girls though, they especially wanted to cover up pretty quickly. This is after corner time but they are always hugged.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: New RuleShannon04:19:19 08/02/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.