VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Sitting a a pillow at meal time?

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:47:08 08/02/21 Mon
In reply to: Ivana to Mary 's message, "Re: Sitting a a pillow at meal time?" on 03:50:01 08/02/21 Mon

Ivana,

Bobby is doing well, being Bobby. His most recent spanking was Saturday July 24th after dinner, he whined and argued about having to help me set the table, then at the start of cleaning up afterwards, it was our turn as we switch off with Donny and Scott, taking turns. It was in front of Ashley and Madison who had spent the afternoon. I had no tolerance for his whining and disrespectful attitude trying to show off sassing me in front of the girls. I had already had to warn him to stop during the setting, all it took was an eye roll and he soon found himself being bared and then taken over my lap for a sound spanking. There was no taking him upstairs or into a private room. We were in the kitchen and he earned his spanking in front of the girls so that is where I spanked him.

I turned a chair around back to the table facing out and had Donny get the hairbrush while I bared him. The spanking was as standard one but being in front of the girls did bring it up a couple notches. After baring him, and taking him over my lap I spanked him long and hard with my hand and hairbrush. As always, there was plenty of wailing, screaming and hysterics, and I continued to spank him WELL past all of it. He kicked and squirmed desperately and frantically on my lap, but wasn't able to go anywhere. He then did quite the dance afterwards before we cuddled.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Sitting a a pillow at meal time?Jim to Mary10:20:23 08/02/21 Mon
Re: Sitting a a pillow at meal time?Amanda J. to Mary11:19:59 08/02/21 Mon
Re: Sitting a a pillow at meal time?Ivana to Mary09:26:10 08/03/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.