VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: End of vacation update. Was this too much?

Author:
Michelle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:40:07 08/02/21 Mon
In reply to: Michelle 's message, "First time for everything." on 11:40:14 07/27/21 Tue

A mother knows when their kid is just asking for a spa kin’, and I was right about my oldest daughter.

Saturday night was the last night of our vacation and we decided to have a night in. All the kids were enjoying themselves. Each in their own group, doing their own thing. There were 8 total, by the way. Including my 4.

So, I mentioned how my oldest daughter, Addy, has been a bit more sassy on the trip. It came to a head when Saturday night her and one of her older cousins, who is 11, were hogging all the video games. I preach that they need to be flexible with sharing, but when the younger cousins wanted to play, they both refused to give it up by reason of “we’re older.” Yeah, Addy. Give me a break. Not too old for a spanking, I can tell you that much.

My sister and I ordered both of them to share it. We got “okay’d”, but not five minutes later there were reports of them still not giving up their turn.

Now was the time to intervene. My sister and I looked at each other and agreed that spankings were due.

So we went and got them and took them into the bedroom my husband and I were staying in. I had both girls go grab the hairbrushes from the bathroom counter and give them to us. They sat down on the bed as we lectured. We wanted answers for why our directions were not heeded, but instead we got a lot of ho-humming.

The bed was too high to spank them on, so we pulled up 2 chairs and my sister and I took our spots on them. Both girls were put over our laps and shorts and undies shimmied down to reveal two bright right bottoms. Well..for the moment. Then both got their spankings just like their mom’s did when we were young. Plenty of crying and kicking. I’m sure the neighbors heard it. Imagine one spanking, but to the power of two at the same time.

I must say, it’s been a long time since something like this happened, but I admired the way my sister took care of business just like me. We both volleyed our hairbrushes on those bottoms and left them with a bright red sting to remember. For the girls, I’m sure it was extra embarrassing. I know it was for me when I was young. Addy really resigns by the 10th spank. Her cousin held out longer, but both girls were fully draped over our knees taking their well earned spanks by the end and they were let up to do as they wanted.

They decided to resign to their room for the rest of the night, no doubt nursing some very sore butts.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: End of vacation update. Was this too much?Mary10:17:40 08/02/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.