VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Administering the ‘Punishment Swat’

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:24:09 08/05/21 Thu
In reply to: Brenda 's message, "Administering the ‘Punishment Swat’" on 12:02:24 08/03/21 Tue

Count me as another mom who uses swats and finds them to work very well.

When I do so, I swat them on whatever they're wearing. I don't pull down pants and underwear or panties. But I always swat quite hard, it will bring tears to their eyes even when the children have been older. I normally give around 6 hard smacks, 3 to each bottom cheek. However, there have been times I have given more, as well.

Although if I am giving a larger amount of swats, those are usually given as in letting them know they've already earned a spanking. For example, the spank walk (or carry them under my arm and swat) back to the house or just a large amount of swats letting them know how unhappy Mommy/Grandma is with their behavior and want to let them know they are in a 'LOT' of trouble and these swat are just the beginning.

I've administered swats many different ways, but usually I will do the hug swats or leaning them against my leg (that I put out). Also, if I am doing the walk (to where I'm going to spank) and the child is small I've done the tuck under my left arm, their bottom facing forward, and swat as we walk back.

But yes, I've used swats to motivate children in the morning (like getting out of bed) and have found they work very well as warnings. They have saved quite a few spankings over the years for the kids.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Administering the ‘Punishment Swat’Brenda07:35:28 08/06/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.