VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spankings during our summer trip

Author:
Sarah to Brenda
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:10:29 08/06/21 Fri
In reply to: Brenda 's message, "Re: Spankings during our summer trip" on 07:49:04 08/06/21 Fri

Brenda,

We don't go camping anywhere near as often as we used to. The trips to our home up north is the closest when make campfires or go hiking. I do miss it.

Like we have shared before, similar to yourself, I also spanked the children during our camping trips when they needed them. Taking a seat and putting them over my lap at the picnic table in our campsite for most spankings, but on more rare occasions I did give spankings to the kids while we were out on hikes, finding the nearest (out of the way) large rock or tree stump to sit.

It's been awhile since we've gone camping, hopefully it's something we can do again soon.

I do remember reading about that spanking in the back of the motorhome. I am glad it worked well enough for that mom, but that is something I wouldn't want to do while the vehicle is still moving as I feel it would be too unsafe. Would much rather have my husband pull the motorhome over so I could spank, which has happened more than once! Although with our van, instead.

Our summer is going very well, thank you. And I am glad to continue babysitting Andy as needed. He goes back to his mom this coming Sunday as she has been returning to work on traveling again, so he has been staying with me again for periods of time. School starts up here in only about a week and a half now. Summer seemed to go so fast!

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.