VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Most common away from home spanking place

Author:
Kim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:37:49 08/07/21 Sat
In reply to: Grumpy 's message, "Most common away from home spanking place" on 18:17:39 08/05/21 Thu

Growing up in a small town this was not uncommon. Getting spanked in ladies rooms or there was a room in the basement of our church that was not used during services. And a lot of times spankings were given in there. Sometimes it was done in an unused classroom. But growing up it was something that you didn't really want to pay attention to you knew it was happening and you just seem to want to get away from it and I don't know kind of hard to explain.
I have been spanked in ladies rooms growing up with both my mother's hand and a belt. I have been spanked in the basement of our church. I have been spanked in hotel rooms on trips, and sometimes at other people's houses but in a private area.
I have given my daughter spankings in ladies rooms now they have family bathrooms that are very private. It is not something I do very often. I have seen it happen and I have heard it happen before. I do it when it's necessary but it's also better to get home and take care of things in private.
It doesn't happen very often but when it does it does period last time I think we were shopping for Easter clothes. And I wanted to get her a nice dress to wear for Easter services. I wanted to get her excited about it that she would really look good, and she could pick out a really nice dress and feel good about it. But she really wasn't happy at all with it and didn't want to try anything on. after we had a little discussion in the ladies room things seemed to change and we actually had fun and got her a nice dress.
I have nothing against it, and I would actually encourage it but I think you have to be very careful and know your surroundings. And I think also their geographical area has something to do with it as well. I have a funny feeling it's not uncommon in some areas like maybe the South. But I think in area where I live it would be frowned upon. The good thing is most large stores now have family bathrooms with a lock on the door, and most of them have a place to sit as well.
I hope everyone is having a good summer and everyone is staying safe.
Kim

>Ladies rooms, changing rooms, rest stops? Where do you
>you think kids get spanked the most outside the home?
>And we might as well ask which room inside the home as
>well?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Most common away from home spanking placeIvana16:35:26 08/08/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.