VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?

Author:
Vanessa (Abel’s Mom)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:19:37 08/07/21 Sat
In reply to: Amanda J. 's message, "Review/Update of How You Spank?" on 18:51:43 08/07/21 Sat

Amanda

When my 9 year old son Abel needs a spanking, I take him to my room and lock my door and then I lecture him why he’s getting spanked. I spank him completely naked from head to toes, I start off with taking off his shoes and socks, then his sweatshirt and shirt off, and then his pants and finally come off his underwear which he gets goosebumps at that point. I take my time removing his clothes, I’m in no hurry. Then I have bend over my knees and then I start off with my hand first and then finish his spanking with either my flip flops, wooden spoon or wooden hairbrush. Then he does a spanking dance and then he comes to me for cuddles like giving him hugs and kisses and tell him I love him so much.

I have a question to tell you Amanda and everyone else, as you know Abel will be turning 10 years old in November and my mother has pressured on me that when he turns 10, I should spank him with the belt. Should I listen to my mother? The true thing is that I enjoy having him over my knees for spanking and I doubt you could give a good spanking using a belt over my knees and I will unfortunately have bend over my bed for the belt, I want to continue having him over my knees. I would love some advice.

Hugs to you Amanda and your boys
Vanessa (Abel’s Mom)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?Amanda J.19:56:17 08/07/21 Sat

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.