VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?

Author:
Cherie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:47:47 08/08/21 Sun
In reply to: Amanda J. 's message, "Review/Update of How You Spank?" on 18:51:43 08/07/21 Sat

Amanda,

This is one of my favorite subject when it comes to spanking talk, I'm glad you started it. I also very much so enjoyed reading your spanking process with your boys.

One thing I have always stressed is that I believe the pre-spanking aspect to be an important part of the spanking process. I take my time.

I have always believed from when I first started to spank, that what I do before the first ‘spank’ is an important part of the spanking process. I will bring the one I am going to spank to the couch or his bed and take a seat. I will then if its not already put my hair to the back and clip it, then remove my rings except for my wedding ring, all the while they are standing there watching knowing what is about to take place and what brought them to this.

I then scold as I undo and pull their pants/shorts down and off this is one of my changes as I used to leave their pants on just pull them down, now they are removed while he stands unhappily but obediently before me. A quick move to the side of my right knee, and he is down and over my lap with the mattress or couch cushion beneath him. Sitting, legs opened just enough, turned to the left just enough so that they are face down with the couch or their bed underneath them. Pulled forward as well, pinning their right arm to their lower back with my left forearm pressed against their back, I have them under control and they can struggle.

Then it is the methodical, maternal baring of a boy's backside as I lower his underpants. I have never deviated from the underpants being taken down just far enough to leave my boy bare from his waist to his knees. As I have said many times, the visual prominence lent to his upturned bare stark white bottom framed by clothing or tan lines above and below is invigorating, stimulating and only intensifies my determination to spank - and to spank soundly!

With my hand it depends, I have a few ways that I spank. I may give very fast sharp stinging hand spanks for about 30 seconds to a min. then very hard slower spanks 1 a sec. for another 30 sec. then back to the fast hand spanks or spank with my hand at a steady quick pace and hard through out. Or with my hand I may just spank as fast as I can and hard. I do love the feel and sound of my hand spanking a bare bottom, and it does grab their attention because it is loud and is more intimate as Mary has said it’s that "that skin to skin contact". My two are fair skinned blonde Scandinavian stock so as always my hand print shows up very quickly.

With the brush I spank slower a steady pace and not nearly as hard as with my hand, I mix it up make sure the entire bottom and sit spots received equal time with the brush. I do slow it down a bit as I go back and forth with random swatting and picking a spot and giving a good 5-6 rapid spanks in one spot during the spanking. Then going back to random swatting, then picking another spot, and so on. I learned this brush technique from Sarah and Mary when I first aded it to my spankings June 2019 .

Even my teen boys and teen nieces will be 'howling like a baby.' during the brush portion. Also let me add, If need be, I will wash out a lying or swearing mouth first and then deliver a spanking to remember.

My sister, sister-in-law and I don't use corner time and we don't have any after spanking rules, they are free to do cover up when ever they wish and cry as long as needed. My 16 year old will sit with me and hug me while crying for a while. The oldest 18 has since he was 16 wants to be left alone, so I get up give him a hug and leave him to himself.

They usually stay in their room for a while, usually bare for a bit, its up to them, until just recently my youngest would stay bare from the waist down letting his bottom cool off and even come down stairs like that unless we had company, my oldest did the same until he was 14-15. Or he walks around in just his boxer briefs, but they must have pants or shorts on to come to the table to eat.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: CherieJoel 4200:59:45 08/17/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.