VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?

Author:
Sarah to Amanda
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:55:07 08/09/21 Mon
In reply to: Amanda J. 's message, "Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?" on 15:40:27 08/08/21 Sun

Amanda,

I also have a granddaughter (recently turned 9) that I spank, as well. You are right, my grandson is absolutely no fan of my spankings, neither is my granddaughter. But I think we can all agree that is how it should be.

I also spank other children besides my grandchildren. You probably have seen me mention that I babysit a boy (Andy-14) when his mother travels for work. I have been caring for him since he was 8 yrs old and we have become very close. He is like another son to me and he views me the same as in a second mom. As you can imagine, he has received his share of spankings from me in the years I have sat for him.

I also babysit (and spank) other children under my care, as well. Mainly in the summer months. Right now I am babysitting a boy (13) and girl (9), whom I've been watching for a number of years during the summer. They also have have taken their fair share of trips over my lap in the years I have babysat for them.

You asked in regards to my own children. All of our children are grown now. Our oldest three are in their late 20s to mid 30s, so I haven't spanked them in quite a number of years. However, our youngest is 21 and is soon going to enter her senior year in college. Spanking is still technically on the table for her, but I haven't had her over my lap for over 4 years now so I really do think her spanking days are done with.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.