VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spankings during our summer trip

Author:
Sarah to Karen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:30:17 08/09/21 Mon
In reply to: Karen 's message, "Re: Spankings during our summer trip" on 06:13:48 08/09/21 Mon

Karen,

Thank you for your reply and support.

It wasn't so much the girls were missing, they snuck out to that lake (which is near the house) and I fortunately caught them relatively quickly. I just happened to see them out the kitchen window and then just immediately went outside and took the initiative (and spanked). But it wasn't long at all until we had others showing up, as soon as I loudly told the girls to get out of the water, right now! They knew they were in a lot of trouble.

But I know exactly what you mean about the children just disappearing out of the yard and not knowing where they are at. I've had that heart attack more than once. We have a forest preserve behind our backyard. And when the kids were younger, they knew it was expressly off-limits without an adult accompanying them. Of course not being able to go back there was the reason for them to go and there was a few spankings I had to give for them sneaking back there. And that was always a serious one, as I am sure they have been anytime you've had to spank Lucas for leaving the yard without permission.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spankings during our summer tripGrumpy19:18:17 08/09/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.