VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Kicking feet: how do your kids differ?

Author:
Reed
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:46:53 08/09/21 Mon

My eldest daughter, Ella (8), is a kicker. She plays soccer, so I suppose it fits! When she gets spanked on my lap on her bed, she starts kicking by bending her knees and bringing her feet back toward her butt right from the first few smacks, and after a bit more she usually starts digging her toes into the blanket and sprawling her legs around more. Her feet usually don't get in my way as long as I'm making sure her butt is up at an angle and her feet can't get into the line of fire as long as I spank more straight down.

Reesee (6) on the other hand, isn't a kicker really. She stiffens up a lot, crosses her legs, and her feet shuffle around more than they "kick" per se. She stiffens her legs up and extends them out behind her with her feet and toes digging into her blanket, and I have to push down a little harder on her back so she doesn't push herself forward off my lap. Whenever she does this, it also (much to her chagrin if she realized, I might add!) usually ends up making her bottom stick up even higher and it makes reaching her buns with the wooden spoon even easier for a few seconds until her feet slip, and her hips land back on my lap. She does this maybe twice during a spanking before her hips start to shake side to side instead.

I've also pinned down Ella's legs between mine with her calves and ankles trapped underneath my right thigh before. I do this whenever her kicking is less involuntary and more defiant, which I can always tell based on her attitude before the spanking. I've been tempted to just do this by default before every spanking with her since her butt basically can't leave my left knee at all and it makes for a way easier spanking experience, but I also want to leave it for those times when Ella is especially rebellious so I have an "ultimate" spanking option in my back pocket.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Kicking feet: how do your kids differ?Mary19:16:59 08/09/21 Mon
Re: Kicking feet: how do your kids differ?Vanessa (Abel’s Mom)23:53:28 08/09/21 Mon
Frog kicking, swim kicking,Lois04:16:03 08/10/21 Tue
Re: Kicking feet: how do your kids differ?Rachel (Ted's mom)08:45:36 08/10/21 Tue
Re: Kicking feet: how do your kids differ?lorna12:18:37 08/10/21 Tue
Re: Kicking feet: how do your kids differ?Karen for Reed and Lorna12:39:25 08/10/21 Tue
It's all kicking offMarkW12:46:45 08/10/21 Tue
Re: Kicking feet: how do your kids differ?Sarah16:45:03 08/10/21 Tue
Re: Kicking feet: how do your kids differ?Candace05:57:02 08/11/21 Wed
Re: Kicking feet: how do your kids differ?lisa00:45:00 08/18/21 Wed
Re: Kicking feet: how do your kids differ?Nadia02:48:29 08/18/21 Wed

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.