VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: When spanking more than 1 how do you bare them?

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:24:58 08/10/21 Tue
In reply to: Brenda 's message, "When spanking more than 1 how do you bare them?" on 17:54:42 08/09/21 Mon

Brenda,

I first want to say the spankings for your boys were well needed and deserved. In my home, if the kids continue to argue I usually first try to let them work it out. But I've told them if they can't do so, or if it has especially gotten to the point of physical fighting, then I will resolve it and they will not like how I do so. Which has always meant spankings all around.

As to your thread topic, if I am spanking more than one child I have always done the same as you and have bared all the children before taking any of them over my lap. I will remove everything from the waist down (excluding socks, if they are on) and give my scold/lecture session including making it clear to all of them why I am spanking.

And then, one at a time, I will turn them over my lap. If the misbehavior is equal between all of the children I will go from youngest to oldest as I know waiting for the older children is a bit worse for them. Where I don't spank the older children any more serious than normal if the misbehavior is the same (with the exception of differentiation due to age), I feel with the children being older should have set a better example instead of showing what "shouldn't" have been done.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: When spanking more than 1 how do you bare them?Cherie07:34:46 08/10/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.