VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?

Author:
Rachel (Ted's mom)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:48:52 08/10/21 Tue
In reply to: Amanda J. 's message, "Review/Update of How You Spank?" on 18:51:43 08/07/21 Sat

Amanda,

I love the chance to be able to share this with the group as we are different.

When it is spanking time here we go to Ted's room. First we "talk," I talk he listens, when this is done, he takes off his shirt and then pants or pj pants, Teddy then goes across my lap with his head and shoulders over the bed as I help guide him getting him just where I want, then comes “the baring of his bottom” Going from one side of the elastic band to the other I slide down his underpants slowly working it down going from one cheek to the other until his underpants are off his bottom presenting to me a still boyish smooth white bottom that needs to be spanked, I then lower them to mid thigh.

I admire my view then rest my hand on his bottom waiting for Ted to tell me he is ready, when he is I give it a quick rub and start to spank.

There is something to be said for the sights and the unmistakeable sound of a bare bottom spanking, my hand spanking Ted’s bare bottom, not to mention the feel of my hand across his smooth, crisp bottom as I spank. Ted has actually remarked how loud his spankings are, my hand spanking his bottom. I have my left hand holding Ted's lower right side of his waist he keeps his hand busy holding a pillow and the bed.

Being a good size woman with hands to match, my hard hand spankings have been enough for him, but he does know as we have talked about it, that the door is open in the future if I do decide that we need to add an implement. Be it one of my wood cooking spoons, a small wood paddle or hairbrush.

I do raise my hand high and spank his bottom hard. He will do the gasp, sucking in of breath and hold it with the first few very hard spanks that are right across the both cheeks at the roundest part of Teddy’s bottom, he will wiggle and kick some then as I continue spanking making sure each side is spanked equally and the pain really takes over he straightens out his legs, and tries to arch his back then squirming and kicking, but nothing over the top.

The first half of what ever the amount of spanks are they are slow spanks sinking my hand into his bottom leaving it there for a split second, the remainder of the spanks are fast but just as hard with my hand bouncing off his bottom. This even with the lesser amount grabs his attention and he cries, our serious spanking, with the 45 Hard hand spanks he is always very animated and cries hard, true “cathartic crying".

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?Michelle12:41:16 08/10/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.