VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spankings during our summer trip

Author:
Sarah to Mark
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:55:29 08/10/21 Tue
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "Re: Spankings during our summer trip" on 09:55:47 08/10/21 Tue

Mark,

Thank you for your comments and support, as always.

Yes, the spankings for Kathy and Chloe were quite serious. No spanking should be small affair, but these spankings were especially more sound than usual due to the safety concerns, which has always earned a more severe spanking in this home.

Unfortunately (for the girls), their spankings were not in private. They started out that way as no one was in the backyard at the time, but after scolding them loudly to get out of the water and then swatting them hard up to the back patio (which is where I spanked), there was no question to others in the house what was happening and they did make their way outside to watch the proceedings.

It very soon became quite a public spanking (or spankings) for the girls and they were very embarrassed at first, especially while I bared and then scolded them before the spankings. However, once I began spanking, I know anyone watching was the last thing that was on their minds.

I feel blessed in the relationship I've formed with Andy and with him being 14 now, I know my sitting for him is on a limited timeframe. Diane (his mother) has already spoken to me that she will probably try to have him start watching himself after school in that 2 hour span or so and see how that works out. Of course when she travels for work, home alone for a week or 2 at a time she feels is still too much and he will be staying with us (and I agree).

I told her I am happy to have him over and help in any capacity for as long as she needs me to. I've already made it clear to him, even when that day comes and he no longer needs to be babysat, he is and will always be part of this family. Same with Diane.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.