VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?

Author:
Reed
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:31:58 08/10/21 Tue
In reply to: Amanda J. 's message, "Review/Update of How You Spank?" on 18:51:43 08/07/21 Sat

I spank my two girls in their rooms, and when I've decided to spank them I always tell them to go to their rooms and get ready for their spankings. This means taking off their pants, shorts, skirts, panties, etc. all the way off and be sitting on their beds when I get there. I only give them a couple of minutes to get ready because I don't want stalling, and I take that time to get the wooden spoon out of the desk drawer.

When I get to their rooms, I lecture for a bit with them standing in front of me and me sitting on the bed, but I don't talk for very long since I know their minds are totally focused on the spankings they have coming. I always spank over my lap on their beds, and I at least make sure they're comfortable before I spank them (so their butts are on my right knee or thigh, and their bellies are laying down across my lap tightly so I can hold them down easily). I always give a warm up spanking with my hand, and while I don't exactly count the seconds down I would guess that usually goes on for a couple minutes with maybe one spank every second.

When I switch to the spoon, by that time their butts are sporting a good hot pink shade, and I just continue on with some wrist motion rather than my whole arm and clap the spoon down on each cheek back and forth. They always dial up the kicking and squirming (especially Ella, bless her heart) once they feel the spoon on their bare behinds, but I prepare for that by pulling their bodies closer to my abdomen and wrapping my left arm around them a little bit while I train the spoon steadily down. I really am aiming for a pretty hard sting, so I don't swing hard, but both of their butts are still small enough that each spank still makes them kick up a storm and the hardness of the wood still leaves the red color I'm looking for after a little while. I don't time the minutes, but if I did I'd guess the wooden spoon part takes another maybe 3-4 minutes, a little longer for Ella since she's 8 and Reesee is only 6.

I find that with the warmup, I can spank with the spoon as long as necessary and it never leaves marks behind. My wife jokes that I've mastered the art of tanning a bare behind "as red as it gets" without bruising/marking their butts. I did take a risk one time and used a hairbrush on Ella once after finishing with the spoon (details in another thread; TLDR she did something very dangerous and roped Reesee along into it) and it did leave some little whitish circles on the middle of her buns, but still no bruises.

I do hold them down on my laps for a minute to let them calm down, since they are always crying pretty hard by the end of the spanking. I slowly stand them up in front of me and their hands always go back to their red spanked behinds to rub, and they do a little hopstep back and forth with their feet like they're standing on hot sand and trying not to burn their feet. It's pretty adorable, I will admit. I feel sorry for them, but I know that they've been punished sufficiently and that makes me sleep well at night.

I always give them a hug, too, and by that point Reesee especially is very cuddly right after a spanking. Ella is less so, but it's funny because later in the day, Ella ends up always being SUPER snuggly up next to me on the couch while we watch some evening TV as a family (like Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, which Ella is VERY good at for her age!). It's good sign that she's accepted her discipline properly.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?Maria B.05:04:37 08/13/21 Fri
    Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?Grumpy01:51:04 08/17/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.