VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: A thing of beauty

Author:
MarkW
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:22:15 08/11/21 Wed

Our 17yo son has put on a spurt of growth in the last couple of years, and he has now passed my 5' 11” height. You might think this would daunt his mother when it comes to taking the boy over her knee for a spanking. Not a bit of it. Irene is just 5' 5” (or as she tells me, 5' 6” on a good day). I can only conclude that he is conditioned to obeying his mother when she feels the need to discipline him.

His crime was disobedience and thoughtless behaviour. Supposed to come straight home after football practice. He decided he had better things to do, and not so much as a text or messaging to let us know. Two and a half hours later before we saw him. It was a roast dinner, and my wife likes everyone to be present for these meals, as he well knows.

Now Irene sits on the sofa at a slight angle, and our rebellious son is draped over her lap, trousers and underpants round his knees. She has the hairbrush in one hand, the other holds his right wrist behind his back. He is going nowhere.

His sister and I sit opposite each other in the armchairs, and we are both captivated by the panorama unfolding before us. Our son, to his credit, did not argue when told to bend over his mother's knee, after baring his bottom. He knows better.

The brush now rests on his alabaster white buttocks. Then it is gently stroking the surface area, as if defining the spanking zone. My wife raises the brush, not particularly high, and with an accomplished poise, borne of much experience, starts to spank the boy's bare bottom. More of a flick of the wrist than a straight arm. Badminton, not tennis.

The spanking is a thing of beauty, despite the emotional intensity that exists between mother and son at such times. Poetry in motion. The spank speed is steady at a good pace, and the teen is striving to demonstrate he is not really feeling it. Why he bothers, I do not know. The outcome is predictable enough. Merely a matter of time before the tear floodgates open. Two or three spanks to one cheek, before repeating to the other.

His sister's eyes do not leave the bare bottom of her brother, now a dark pink, rosy almost. My wife does not alter the pace of the hairbrushing one iota, even as his whimpers become audible. Only when he has been soundly spanked and tears are flowing, and he lies spent across his mother's knee, does she relent.

The hairbrush is held out to me. Put this back on my dressing table please, Mark. It is phrased as a polite request, but we both know it is a command. I make for the lounge door. A scolding for the boy and a dozen or so hand spanks as a “warm down” follow. Number two son is now being helped to his feet, and bounces from foot to foot in a rather ungainly manner. Hands clasped to a raging hot, smarting bottom.

He blurts out he is so sorry, Mum, before rushing over and throwing his arms round her neck. There are tears in both their eyes now, and Irene embraces and soothes him.

Tactfully (for me), I decide to leave the room, and return the brush to its resting place. It certainly deserves a rest. My daughter follows me upstairs, and stands at the bedroom door as I approach the dressing table. That was a really good spanking, spoilt by that yucky clingy cuddle after, she tells me.

“You often cling to me like that after a sound spanking,” I remind her.

“I DO not!” she protests indignantly.

I start tapping my left palm with the hairbrush.

“Shall we see who is right then?” I tease her “Leggings and knickers down, young lady, and over my knee”.

The retort is most unladylike and she storms off in a huff.

No hugs for Dad today then.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: A thing of beautyCherie14:05:37 08/11/21 Wed
Re: A thing of beautyMary14:33:29 08/11/21 Wed
Re: A thing of beautyReed15:14:56 08/11/21 Wed
Re: A thing of beautyAmanda J.18:55:51 08/11/21 Wed
Re: A thing of beautyCandace19:50:46 08/11/21 Wed
Re: A thing of beautyVanessa (Abel’s Mom)22:32:48 08/11/21 Wed
Re: A thing of beautyKate04:29:16 08/12/21 Thu
Re: A thing of beautyLois04:48:07 08/12/21 Thu
Re: A thing of beautySandy05:37:49 08/12/21 Thu
Re: A thing of beautySJ Mom10:35:46 08/12/21 Thu
Re: A thing of beautyRick13:40:03 08/12/21 Thu
Re: A thing of beautyMaria B.04:46:18 08/13/21 Fri
Re: A thing of beautySarah07:27:40 08/13/21 Fri
Re: A thing of beautyAnna11:51:12 08/13/21 Fri
Re: A thing of beautyMargaret06:40:23 08/15/21 Sun
Re: A thing of beautySandra07:20:52 08/15/21 Sun
Re: A thing of beautyBrenda12:21:58 08/16/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.