VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: A thing of beauty

Author:
Reed
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:14:56 08/11/21 Wed
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "A thing of beauty" on 13:22:15 08/11/21 Wed

I have to agree that there is a certain sense of a job well done when you sit down to spank your kid and they cooperate with you because they know they messed up and they know they deserve to be punished. All the kicking and squirming and bawling after they get across your knees is ok because you know that they still obeyed you and put their butts in the line of fire already. The rest of it is just "expressing themselves" about how much it hurts.

I'm of course much larger than my two girls who are 8 and 6 years old, and I suspect I'll still be much larger than them even when they become teenagers (I'm 6'1, my wife is 5'3, and Ella and Reesee are a little shorter than average). In a different way, there's something to also be said about the following situation: if you're the little girl who's been bad, and you see your Dad who's much bigger than you sitting in front of you and your undies and shorts are in a little heap on the floor, it's commendable that you would STILL be obedient enough to climb on the parental lap even when you know it's going to mean your little bare tail is gonna be set on fire. Even with stammering or pleading, or dragging their feet, for me as long as they still willingly put themselves over my knees I'm fine to deal with any other spanking writhing and kicking after that with no added spanks. After all, once they're secure on my lap, nothing they can do is going to stop me from continuing to spank their butts until I feel the lesson has been learned!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: A thing of beautyMarkW12:05:21 08/12/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.