VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: I might’ve convinced a new mom friend.

Author:
Sandy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:26:50 08/12/21 Thu
In reply to: Michelle 's message, "I might’ve convinced a new mom friend." on 16:25:37 08/11/21 Wed

About 4 or 5 years ago a new family moved into the neighborhood and being a regular walker I struck up conversations with this mom and eventually invited her to one to our frequently infrequent koffe klatshes. The first time she came we moms were talking about whatever we talk about and the subject of spankings came up. We all talked a bout recent spankings we had given and she confessed to not spanking hers. We all agreed that was fine and she was still welcome to sit and chat when the subject changed. Soon she was asking questions about our spankings and we all took time to answer her questions. Next time we got together she told ua that she had discussed spankings at length with her husband and after some talk agreed to start spanking for the worst things. A couple of sessions further down the road and this mom was right there with us when talking about spankings we had given.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: I might’ve convinced a new mom friend.Reed08:38:08 08/12/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.