VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: I might’ve convinced a new mom friend.

Author:
Laura (Matt's mom)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:01:19 08/12/21 Thu
In reply to: Michelle 's message, "I might’ve convinced a new mom friend." on 16:25:37 08/11/21 Wed

Back in February 2020 a new neighbor moved across from us, her son was 9 when they moved in. We welcomed her and I had been over there a few times as we became friends, one morning having coffee and talking we both kind of at the same time nervously got into the subject of us using spankings as our form of discipline. We laughed and I remember almost sighing in relief.

About a month after that Matt and I went over for a visit. Her son was showing off and started being mouthy, she sent him to his room with a warning of a coming spanking, as he continued mouthing off, Kelly excused herself saying she needed to go give her son a good spanking, once in his room, we (Matt and I) could clearly hear her son’s apologies, begging for her to close the door then she told him to be quiet and listen, she then lectured him then a short silence and then the ‘crisp, loud, sharp sound of her hand spanking his bare bottom, then the also unmistakable sound of a brush on bare bottom and the very loud accompanying cries and yells.

She has also since been present and heard Matthew being spanked in his room a couple of times as have I with her spanking her son. She has said the same to me how it is so totally unmistakable, the sounds of a bare bottom being spanked.

We have become very good friends, hopefully this will happen with your new spanking mom friend.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: I might’ve convinced a new mom friend.MarkW13:04:12 08/12/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.