VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?

Author:
Sandra
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:03:18 08/14/21 Sat
In reply to: Amanda J. 's message, "Review/Update of How You Spank?" on 18:51:43 08/07/21 Sat

Very interesting question with new answers during the time for sure.

With Ben being 13 now there are mainly two differences from todays and earlier procedueres.

When Ben was a little boy, it has been almost always me myself who bared his little bottom before I spanked him.

Since he was maybe 10 oder 11 it was more and more that I told him something like "To your room and I want to have your bottom bared when I'll be there."

It happens from time to time, that it's still me who bares his bottom, for example if he isn't bared when I enter his room. I know at his age he feels embarressed, when I'm doing it, but that doesn't matter because he had the choice to behave better and not deserving a spanking before.

When I spanked him at younger age and until last year I always spanked his still cute bottom with ONLY my hand. But from his reactions I'm sure it's not an ONLY for Ben.

End of last year I've added a clothes brush for spanking him from time to time, but not every time.

Until age 10 it was always a spanking over my lap while sitting on a chair or his bed. Later it happened and still happens, that he's bend over something or laying flat on his bed and I'm standing during the spanking. Seems like I can raise my hand higher and giving harder smacks raining down to his bottom.

When I handspanked my son years ago I mostly started with medium and not very fast smacks, raising force and speed more and more during the spanking. With my hand completely covering his little bottom, it was easy to make his bottom rosy or red all over. After the spanking I let him crying out for a while and then sat him on my lap to take him in my arms and telling him, that it's over and I'm not angry with him anymore.

When he grews older I tried to change my method of spankings. So now I started with sound and fast smacks and I'm still doing it this way. Seems to be very effective still to a teenaged bottom. He also gets more smacks to the sit spots now than he was younger.

I don't have a steady rythm of left and right cheek. There can be some on the right followed by some to the left cheek and sometimes there's a number of smacks on the same spot again and again.... VERY effective to bring the message to him.

With the brush it's the same procedure, but usually a lower number of smacks, I'm not counting them.

He's too old now to sit on my lap and I know he needs his time alone to calm down, when spanking is over. But minutes later I come back to him, cuddle him, saying that all is forgiven.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?Brenda12:31:13 08/16/21 Mon
    Re: BrendaJoel 4200:43:19 08/17/21 Tue
    Re: Review/Update of How You Spank?Grumpy02:02:13 08/17/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.