VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Decades Ago, how about the 70s?

Author:
Wayne
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:35:30 08/14/21 Sat
In reply to: Amanda J. 's message, "Spankings of Many Decades Ago" on 18:06:59 08/13/21 Fri

Amanda,

Where and when I went to school spankings were allowed by teachers and my 7th grade teacher's reputation preceded her, kids talked and the rumors were she would keep you after school and spank your bare bottom.

One thing I found out right away and I was surprised after hearing all the horror stories, Miss Harrington was a very good teacher, she cared about her students, I had her for homeroom, English and study. She was my favorite teacher I had, even though she spanked me multiple times while I was in the 7th and 8th grades, the first spanking from her is my most memorable spanking.

I was 12, my memory fails me in what exactly I did, but I remember her telling me to stay after school and my heart was pounding.

After all the kids had gone she put a armless wood chair in place up front and called me up to her as she sat down, I remember feeling my face on fire from embarrassment as she undid my pants thinking she must be able to hear by heart beating and pulled them down, then thank God she put me over her lap then pulled my underpants down just as in the forum picture.

I remember looking at the wood floor as she scolded and placed her warm hand on my cold bare butt, then as I looked back at her, her hand went to work, I really can't recall how fast she spanked and thankfully we can't actually feel remembered pain but I do remember distinctly thinking she is never going to stop and that I would die before she stopped, she went from her hand to a thick long ruler. She did spank much more thoroughly than my mom did, I had trouble sitting the next day.

I do remember coming to my senses as I jumped around afterward and quickly putting my underpants back on as they must have worked there way down and I kicked them off during my kicking and squirming like crazy as I bawled my eyes out. She was still sitting in the chair arms crossed looking at me with the still stern look.

She had me come over to her and she explained to me why she spanked as I was still sniffling, she then washed my face and sent me home.

That was 1978 in West, Tennessee. Spanking is still allowed there, but I think now it's only with written permission from a parent.

She was the best teacher I had in all my school years. I was so embarrassed to go back to school the next day, afraid she would say something to me about it in front of the class.

She just smiled at me when I walked in and said, good morning Wayne. She carried on without saying anything, like some moms on here have said, "ok it's done, you have been punished now we move on."

I developed a crush on her after that spanking and the way she treated me after, but after my 2nd spanking from her I no longer had a crush, I looked at her as a teacher mom. Before I had her I never thought of teachers as being a mom, a person, lol. They were just a teacher.

My mom and aunt were like that too, they spanked and all was forgiven.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Decades Ago, how about the 70s?Greg23:02:56 08/14/21 Sat

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.