VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Thinking about mouth soaping

Author:
Sandra to Mary and others
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:47:55 08/15/21 Sun
In reply to: Mary, (not too late.) 's message, "Re: Thinking about mouth soaping" on 05:35:28 08/15/21 Sun

Hi Mary,

thank you for your assuring, that 13 isn't too lat to start with soaping his mouth, when needed. I still haven't decided to do it, but it's good to know I wouldn't do a wrong thing, if I'll do it.

Don't worry, it was always an important part for me, to tell Ben, what's new on the table for him.

Starting with telling, that mommy will spank his bare bottom next time he misbehaves, when he was little and on his way to the first spanking of his life.

I've also told him at several ages, what is expected from now on at his age and what happens, if he does wrong.

The last this kind of talk we had at the end of last year, when I introduced the brush to him, telling that I would use this for his next spanking and probably some more spankings in future, it it works well for me.

Obviously he overheared what I told him, because just a few days later the brush danced on his bottom and brought the message to him, what I had told him days before.

However, thank you again and I will tell you, if it happens, that I wash out Ben's mouth with wash cloth and Ivory soap.

Thank you also to all the other posts pro and against soaping. Of course I'm also thinking about making his spankings harder for him, but I don't want to overdo it.

We will see, how it comes next time he doesn't watch his lenguage.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Thinking about mouth soapingCherie08:04:50 08/15/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.