VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Family challenges UPDATE

Author:
Karen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:57:16 08/16/21 Mon
In reply to: Vanessa 's message, "Family challenges UPDATE" on 22:06:06 08/15/21 Sun

Vanessa,

I'm glad you and your mother kind of worked this out, but if you don't want Abel spanked with a belt I wouldn't give your mom permission to do it.

My sister and I had a hard puzzling and unsettling time with our mom over spankings as well, one day about 3 years ago while we were all together, Lucas needed to be spanked, he was 8. He was in his bedroom so that was where I spanked, when I returned to the table were we were sitting and talking, mom was upset, telling me she never spanked like that, that I spanked way too long and from the sound too hard, my sister and I looked at each other in shock, she asked who is this woman.

We reminded her of how she spanked us and we spank just as she did, she denied it, we don't know what happened but it has caused a riff because we can't spank around her, not long after that incident with me, mom was watching my sister spank she told her not long after she stared, "that is enough! you are spanking too long and too hard, you need to stop now!"

It is sad what has happened and we don't know why she is like this now, we just hope our boys never realize mommy no longer wants to spank with gramma around.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Family challenges UPDATEMarkW12:22:15 08/16/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.