VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Implement questions

Author:
Jen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:55:23 08/16/21 Mon
In reply to: Nicole 's message, "Implement questions" on 20:30:45 08/16/21 Mon

Hi Nicole,

I was feeling and thinking the same thing when my son turned 8 (he’s 9 now). While my hand was still very effective I felt he needed a little more pain but I was nervous about using a paddle because of his small size. He only weighed about 50 to 55 pounds and had a small butt. I was concerned a paddle would be too much.

I bought a small wooden hairbrush size paddle online. When it arrived I shared it with him, and allowed him to ask questions. The first time I used it I didn’t do any warmup hand spanks, I wanted a fresh butt to judge its effectiveness. I started off light, probably too light, then increased the force slowly trying to gauge how much force to use. After doing this for several spankings over the course of a few months I decided I didn’t like the wooden paddle.

After reading about baby oil on various forums I decided to try it. I immediately loved it. Applying the oil allows me lovingly touch him while I talk to him about his behavior. Using my hand I can feel how much force I’m using, I can control my aim better, and feel how his bottom is responding. The oil provides more sting and pain.

Henry is 9 now and he does have a small plastic paddle we use for serious offense (with no oil), but the majority of spankings are with hand and oil.

I highly recommend using baby oil, it’s great for younger smaller children.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Implement questionsAmanda J. to Jen17:00:36 08/19/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.