VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Implement questions

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:33:54 08/17/21 Tue
In reply to: Nicole 's message, "Implement questions" on 20:30:45 08/16/21 Mon

Nicole,

Welcome to the forum, it is nice to meet you. I am a hand and wood hairbrush spanker, I went with the brush because of tradition, our mom and her mom were hairbrush only spankers. I’m happy to see you want to continue with your hand as well as spanking over your lap, I feel the hand and over the lap is an important part of a spanking.

There are many here that started using a spoon when their kids were younger than 8, and still spank with it, some added the brush at 7-8, I added my brush to my hand spankings when mine were 10, Donny just shy of 10, I waited mostly because my hand spankings always worked so well, but I always intended to add the brush at some point but I guess I became set in my ways, then from the urging/guidance from my good friend Sarah I finally aded it. My boys are now Donny and Scott at 17 and Bobby 15.

I always will start my spanking with my hand, I think our hand spanking their bare bottom is an important part of the spanking. With the brush it is more of a wrist action with some forearm as well, I don’t raise it high at all as I do with my hand spankings. With the brush I will slow it down to 1 spank per second or slower, hitting all over as with my hand, but I will also pick a spot and deliver 3 to 5 rapid fire spanks short strokes then return to my methodical random spanking then pick another spot and 3-5 or so rapid fire spanks and so on.

Don’t be shocked at his reaction when he feels the brush, It is always something to see, the shock of my brush coming down on their burning bottoms and the panic sets in and they want the spanking over NOW!!! If you are worried how to how hard, long take it easy the first time and work your way into it, you will know what to do after the first time.

Something you should be aware of, I know you know from spanking Alex’s bare bottom with your hand their are ‘marks, hand prints’ coloring. It is inevitable when giving a ‘good old fashion’ spanking a thorough spanking to not leave some kind of ‘marks’ interesting colors. My hand leaves its own ‘marks’ my finger prints will stand out right away, seeing my hand print and the white marks from in-between my fingers. as my hand leaves its telltale marks.

The brush will also leave its telltale marks. You may run into some marking in using the brush. Marking more than a red bottom. Some may disagree with me here on this next part, but it's not something I feel you should become alarmed about. In my years of experience of using the brush, marking (beyond a red bottom) is something that is going to happen in using a solid, wooden implement and giving a good, sound spanking, especially as he grows and gets older and needs more with the brush also for when he needs a serious spanking. If any of that bothers you, then maybe the brush is not something you want to go with.

My thoughts are when they have done something serious, and especially dangerous, those types of spankings are just needed sometimes. The extra marking will heal, but most importantly, the required message will be sent.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Implement questionsShannon07:40:22 08/17/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.