VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: How do they know a spanking is coming, is it…

Author:
Cherie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:52:15 08/17/21 Tue
In reply to: Grumpy 's message, "How do they know a spanking is coming, is it…" on 14:02:21 08/16/21 Mon

Well for one, I tell them I am going to spank them. When my boys were younger and it is still with my youngest you would see the same here as when it is spanking time at Mary's.

Now with both boys when I tell them I am going to spank them, they are shocked and embarrassed as they blush when it becomes clear I mean business, Steven, my 16 year old still for his most recent spanking was spanked the end of June after church, looking back I probably should have spanked him before we left, that’s when his attitude started, “I don’t feel like going to church” and his attitude, snarky behavior, as Candace so aptly coined the phrase ‘his teenness’ was going to get him spanked. Something I could not wait to do and was looking forward to spanking him on the ride home. He was told he would be spanked when we got home and even as a new 16 year old he got the watery eyes but was quiet until we got home and the apologies and promises started.

I sent him to the couch to wait for me to come spank while I went to change. As I returned and heading to him and the couch he was rubbing his bottom with one hand as he was nervously walking back and forth, seeing me with my brush and my walking with purpose he started with the apologies and had that deer in the headlights look. As I headed to him and brought him to the couch where I took a seat I thought he looked and sounds as he did at 10, respecting my authority and complying with plenty of promises to not be like that again, apologizing with promises to be good.

My oldest boy who is 18 for his past 2-3 spankings which encompasses a years time, I reminded him that just because he reaches a certain age that doesn't mean he is automatically too old to be spanked! When it became evident I needed to spank him I told Aaron you are getting a spanking, right now! All I heard from him was he was too old, he doesn’t need to be spanked anymore. I made it clear to him that he better remember whom he is speaking to, and that I can very much spank him, and that I am going to do so right now!

I told him that he was going to get a good hard and long spanking, something he's apparently needed for a some time now. He was quiet and submissive just telling me as I sat on his bed and brought him close to my lap “ok let’s get this over with”, not in a sassy tone but just as a matter of fact knowing he had it coming and was going to be spanked and was resigned to it, I also believe he thought he could handle it.

I have also heard from my nieces and nephews,“I promise I will never do that again” I think its the one most children being spanked just instinctively know and use its a staple. The dear in the headlights looks as well from all of them including my boys.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: How do they know a spanking is coming, is it…Rachel (Ted's mom)12:07:38 08/17/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.