VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Aging out of spanking?

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:36:23 08/17/21 Tue
In reply to: jonna 's message, "Aging out of spanking?" on 07:46:12 08/17/21 Tue

Hello Jonna,

Some moms have stopped at a particular age and some have stopped at an early age because their child/ren have stopped needing to be spanked.

As I have said in the past, I am not judging or saying anything against those who stopped spanking at a certain age, we do what we feel works best for our families and our situation. As I have long said and always believed, as far as I am concerned, there is no “Too old” to be spanked. And yes it is appropriate here with me.

That being said. We look to that day when they are mature enough and can grow past spankings.

I can't tell you the amount of times I have heard, "I'm too old" No one else my age..." "when will you stop spanking me?..." When I hear these things I tell them how long I keep spanking is up to them, all they have to do is behave and stop needing mommy to spank you, they are never happy with that reply :) I also let them know we all know of teens their age and older that are being spanked and have been spanked until 18 and 19.

I also tell my boys that as long as I am supporting them and they are under my care then I will spank them, that means while they are in college if needed as I will be paying for it.

My boys best friends that I have spanking permission with and have been spanking for years now ask this as well. I have also told them that as long as they are under my care and I have spanking permission no matter their age I will spank them when needed, I also tell all of them, even if its just to hit that reset button and get them on the right track again, then I will bare them and spank.

I let all of them know I will always spank them the same way as I do now, bare bottom over my lap with my hand and hairbrush. They don't like hearing it but my guess is they continue to ask and try to make a case hoping for a different answer, or is it that selective memory that kids have, as I know I haven't heard it for the last time, lol.

I also reassure them that I will always be there for them and love them, that they will always be my boys. I have told their 3 best friends the same.

I would never ground my boys but that is another conversation, another thread maybe.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: MaryJoel00:09:50 08/19/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.