VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Aging out of spanking?

Author:
Candace
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:44:40 08/18/21 Wed
In reply to: jonna 's message, "Aging out of spanking?" on 07:46:12 08/17/21 Tue

We have in the past talked about how spankings benefit children of all ages and for many reasons. I really think they do a world of good for teenagers, and are a real wake up call when needed, reminding them that they are certainly not too old to have their bottoms bared and to go over our lap for a long and hard spanking when their behavior requires it.

My views go right along with what Mary has said. My daughter just turned 18 and my boy is 15 but going on 10 at times, she is on the downward portion of needing to be spanked. She has been spanked 3 times this year with her most recent in June and she still gets some swats now and then that work well with her. With her it’s what I will call ‘teenness’. But there has been a few times as well that she has received hard swats and a spanking warning that has worked so far, she is well aware that her days of needing to be spanked are not ‘behind’ her.

My son is showing no signs of slowing down and still finds himself over my lap once or twice a month.

They both understand that they will be spanked no matter their age as long as they require me to do so. That does include being in college if the need arises.

My brother and I were both 18 when we received our last spankings, both freshman in college, mine was when I came home for Christmas break and thought I was too old, mom thought other wise and showed me I wasn't. As mom recalls it I sassed her and was disrespectful, also being very lazy and thought I didn't have to do anything around the house. My brother's last spanking was for failing classes, thinking his freshman year was for partying and getting drunk, mom also showed him it wasn't, he was actually spanked a couple times at 18 that I remember.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Aging out of spanking? They “age in” as well.Grumpy17:56:48 08/18/21 Wed

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.