VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Sparing the naughty one's blushes (to face, if not bottom)?

Author:
Lois
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:30:58 08/19/21 Thu
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "Sparing the naughty one's blushes (to face, if not bottom)?" on 12:37:16 08/18/21 Wed

I don't care if they blush, I have heard from both my boys "please mum not bare" it started back when my oldest was 12 years old he became modest he is now 14 for him it is twofold, one he is embarrassed to have me bare him from the waist down for his corner time and then going over my knees for his spanking, the 11 year old is not embarrassed though, his reason and the other reason from my oldest is it hurts too much, they want me to spank them over their trousers or jammies, my youngest has told me “mummy a bare bum spanking hurts a million times too much more.” That is also why my oldest doesn't want to be spanked bare.

Also for me it shows them that 'mum is in charge and I will bare them and take them across my knees, lap.' I spank how I have always spanked, bare bottom, otk no matter their age.

>Shyness and inhibitions can be quite debilitating for
>children of all ages, and probably the more so for
>older ones. Obviously, this can affect their
>self-confidence, and possibly even the boy or girl's
>mental health.
>
>Should his or her shyness be a factor for a parent
>deciding whether to spank a bared bottom? Is there a
>legitimate argument for preserving the dignity and
>modesty of teens, let's say, when it comes spanking?
>Undies to stay up at the very least, even trousers or
>shorts not to come down (or skirt/dress not to be
>raised)? The spanking to be given with the miscreant
>bent over an inanimate object
>(desk/chair/stool/sofa/bed etc.), rather than the
>parental knee or lap? Older boys spanked by Dads only,
>and older girls spanked by their mothers only?
>
>Playing a bit of the devil's advocate with these
>questions, I know, but would be interested in some
>views and/or reasons for preferred state of undress
>for tanning the bottoms.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Sparing the naughty one's blushes (to face, if not bottom)?MarkW13:07:56 08/20/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.