VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: serious spanking

Author:
Kim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:35:27 08/19/21 Thu
In reply to: ask moms 's message, "serious spanking" on 05:41:35 08/19/21 Thu

Normally serious spankings are given for safety violations. Or deliberate disobedience. I have several safety rules that are non negotiable. I think it's important to have boundaries. Be serious banking is just longer with both my hand and the hair brush. And if necessary I will give a follow-up spanking before bed. If I feel the offense is serious enough. The last serious spanking I gave was the summer when she was not wearing her bicycle helmet, that is a big thing with me. And before that she got a spanking for not wearing a mask at school when she was asked to buy her teachers.
There are a few safety rules here that she knows she has to follow and they are very clear. She will not even sit on her bicycle now without her helmet on. The other safety role I have is that she is not allowed to go into anyone's home that I don't know. If I do not know the parents and the family she just simply is not allowed to go there. She can be outside with them but she cannot go inside.
I think we all do the best we can to keep them safe even if we have to keep them safe from themselves.

Kim

>When is it a serious spanking?
>When was the most recent time you had to administer a
>serious spanking?
>What was the reason or offense?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: serious spankingShannon13:46:25 08/19/21 Thu
    Re: serious spankingHelen14:20:29 08/19/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.